Saturday, March 27, 2010

boom boom...so good...so very good

we (katie and i) arrived in san jose california on wednesday night for the Link Crew refresher training...have been looking forward to the trip for weeks...katie is a colleague from work and and my partner for Link...i love Link and have have been so impressed with the training in the past...my hopes for this refresher training was simply to focus on me...to invest in work and in me...i feel like i probably shouldn't say this, but i really needed the time...was so good to step out of life for a few days...

training met all my expectations...felt good to be immersed in good stuff with great people...

carolyn and micah (trainers)...two claps and a hell yes you rock!

katie...shmeepy me...here's to good times and a great girlfriend...


the training was held at Hayes Mansion in  San Jose, CA...very nice!









i left my ginny home with Nadou and Radar...in our daily calls she has reported days full of visits and short trips out and about with friends...it is saturday night and i have to admit that i am READY to be home...READY to see my ginny...

kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment