Saturday, March 24, 2018

Settling In

We are home and settling in. Pups, Sophie and Nadou, are pleased to have the moms home. We broke out of the hospital Thursdsy afternoon. Yesterday we met with “home care/support services” to set up some helps. My sister Erika and her kiddos Jayme and Dustin arrived yesterday.  They are here for a low key weekend of visiting with the Aunties.

I know the details are skimpy this morning, but wanted you all to know that we are indeed home. I realize some of you might have more questions. I am happy to share more info if needed. Feel free  to email me or call if you have the number. We are working at establishing a routine for moving forward.

Kir
Klindbloom@gmail.com

PS: Gin was able to spend some time writing last night. This has been on hold for weeks.  It was good to see her back in the writing chair for a bit. She has book 4, well on its way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment