Monday, March 12, 2018

Gin is Home - Pups are Happy

I wanted to share a couple more of our recent video posts from Facebook (see below).  If you watch them in the order placed below you will get the information in time order.

For those of you unable to view the videos, Gin ins settling in to home.  She is doing more and more on her own and I am diligently documenting pan and activity to try and establish trends so that we can get her pain better managed.  I am having some success.  It has a mind of its own and so just when I think I have something figured out it responds differently than I think it should.

Overall she is on the mend.  The return of the rectal pressure and pain is a little discouraging but we are hopeful that a little time will settle things down.

Just Kir - Surgical Update

Morning Brew - Episode 6 (Gin is Home)


No comments:

Post a Comment