Tuesday, May 18, 2010

chemo, family, interview and california

okay...it has been a big couple of weeks...lots happening.

1) I had my interview at Riverland Community College today...I feel like it went well. I am very hopeful.  It will take a few weeks before it is settled...I am hoping to make it to the second round of interviews :)

2) Ginny moved her mother to a full care facility a couple of weeks ago...the transition has been tough for both Ginny and her mother.

3) Ginny's brother Larry is near the end.  Hospice is coming to the house daily.

4) Ginny will have round 5 of chemo in the morning (Wednesday).

5) Thursday is my last day of "official" school activities.  To celebrate the end, Friday morning we fly to California to attend the ordination of our beloved Sarah...(Sarah and I have been friends for 20 years and she stood beside me the day I married my Ginny).

kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment